Wow it has been over a year since I've posted a blog. Since then I have made a lot more bread and all different kinds. I hope to make a lot more in the future. So many things have happened and changed since my last blog. We are moving to Iowa. Raoule will be working in the West Des Moines area opening Iowa's First Trader Joe's. WE are so excited. The moving truck is coming this week and in one week we will be driving cross country to move into our new place. We rented a great condo in Waukee, Iowa. It's a two bedroom with lots of space. I am looking forward to creating a home that promotes healthy living by reducing our waste and using the most natural things I can find. I like making my own bread and hopefully I can grow some herbs. Here are some of the pictures of our condo.
I set up this blog so everyone can keep up with Aurelia and I and how fast she is growing. I hope to keep daily photos and events that happen in her life.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
It's Been Over A Year
Wow it has been over a year since I've posted a blog. Since then I have made a lot more bread and all different kinds. I hope to make a lot more in the future. So many things have happened and changed since my last blog. We are moving to Iowa. Raoule will be working in the West Des Moines area opening Iowa's First Trader Joe's. WE are so excited. The moving truck is coming this week and in one week we will be driving cross country to move into our new place. We rented a great condo in Waukee, Iowa. It's a two bedroom with lots of space. I am looking forward to creating a home that promotes healthy living by reducing our waste and using the most natural things I can find. I like making my own bread and hopefully I can grow some herbs. Here are some of the pictures of our condo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment