Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vegas






Well it has been a busy couple of weeks.  The three of us went to Vegas last week and I learned why you should not bring a baby to Vegas.  We knew it would be difficult but I had no idea what it would be like staying downtown.  I've always stay on the strip when I visit Vegas, but this time we decided to stay downtown.  Now on the strip there are malls and shopping areas that would be perfect to push a stroller around and enjoy yourself.  Downtown, however, is just casinos and casinos.  I had no idea there would be no place to just hang out with a baby.  At least a place to sit down outside would be nice.  The only place to sit was at starbucks or krispy kreme outside, and those seats were a hot commodity let me tell you.  Anywho, here are a few pics from that trip
Getting ready to go
At the airport, she travelled so well!



room service please...and good morning, first morning in vegas, she looks a bit sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment