I set up this blog so everyone can keep up with Aurelia and I and how fast she is growing. I hope to keep daily photos and events that happen in her life.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Cheerios
Aurelia has been doing really well in learning to eat food, however she has reached a hurdle. Cheerios. She can grab them, even put them in her mouth, sometimes 5 at a time. Then she slowly pushes them out one by one with her tongue. So now I only give her a couple at a time. Yet, I don't think she has figured out how to swallow them. I seem to find half salivated cheerios all over her clothes and high chair. We have only tried them once and it was a good effort, maybe today she will eat one. Lets hope so
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment