Aurelia and I are back from visiting in Pennsylvania. She was such a good traveller on both flights. She has been practicing her walking and is getting pretty good at it. She can take quite a few steps in a row now. I also gave her her first sandwich today. I'm not sure how it tasted since i barely tried it. I flattened two pieces of bread and pureed up some garbanzo beans and some cooked tilapia I had for lunch, added a lil bit of mayo and voila, lunch. She ate it up pretty fast though.
I set up this blog so everyone can keep up with Aurelia and I and how fast she is growing. I hope to keep daily photos and events that happen in her life.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
A Quick Catch Up
Aurelia and I are back from visiting in Pennsylvania. She was such a good traveller on both flights. She has been practicing her walking and is getting pretty good at it. She can take quite a few steps in a row now. I also gave her her first sandwich today. I'm not sure how it tasted since i barely tried it. I flattened two pieces of bread and pureed up some garbanzo beans and some cooked tilapia I had for lunch, added a lil bit of mayo and voila, lunch. She ate it up pretty fast though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment